Photos: The Lexus LC in New Colors

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
16-04-29-lexus-lc-dark-gray-5.jpg

A new color outside of the usual red and blue has been spotted at Lexus USA HQ.
View the original article post

Last edited:

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
I can't even believe how hot this car is... and that color combo? INSANE. Usually dark gray looks kind of drab, IMO, but I love how monotone this looks with the metal accents and tail lights.

Mohammed Taha

Founding Member
Reactions
Usually dark gray looks kind of drab

Blasphemy! My 2009 Lexus IS was dark gray. I loved the color. I wish it wasn't discontinued.

I think this car is the best think Lexus built in a long time BUT I hate the reflective chrome. A matte/brushed finish or the gray around the headlights would have been infinitely better than the shiny chrome.

Chrome rims died 10 years ago, let it go please.

OlFius

Founding Member
Reactions
Really? Dark gray ? Ooohhh yeahhhhhhhhh, that's the color !
And, look closely and remember: less is more, unfortunately not for the new IS :D

OlFius

Founding Member
Reactions
Blasphemy! My 2009 Lexus IS was dark gray. I loved the color. I wish it wasn't discontinued.

I think this car is the best think Lexus built in a long time BUT I hate the reflective chrome. A matte/brushed finish or the gray around the headlights would have been infinitely better than the shiny chrome.

Chrome is returned in recent years. I love it !

Ian Schmidt

Reactions
Every time I think I'm done drooling about this car, there's new pictures. This is the best color combo yet, in my opinion. Makes me think a matte black one with matching matte black wheels would be cooler than the Batmobile.

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions

I think it is indeed a matte/brushed metal around the headlights. It's definitely not chrome.

16-04-29-gallery-lexus-lc-dark-gray-5.jpg

SkgYBg8cB1kJEV5QU0JIEhEYBwBZABwXSAAeCgcGWQMEEw==.jpg

2018-Lexus-LC-500-headlight.jpg

CIF

Premium Member
Reactions
Wow, in darker colors, it looks even more like the LFA's little brother!

Gecko

Administrator
Reactions
I think the very outer lip of the grille is chrome, but everything else seems to be more matte/brushed metal.

I don't mind a little chrome here and there, personally.

meth.ix

Admirer
Reactions
The taillight covers were also more like a brushed nickel color in the Red LC, but in these photos, it looked darker and painted. That red in the interior seems very F-Sporty...

Levi

Expert
Reactions
This car really makes any other sportscar worthless.

The interior quality blows every other car in the world out of the water, yes, even Rolls Royce and Pagani (at least from what I can see on the pics) so as the LFA. I just can't imagine how epic the next LS will be.