Lexus Enthusiast Update is Live!

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Hello all, and welcome to the updated Lexus Enthusiast!

This is a major update, which I would compare to the changes made to the 2016 LX. The basics are the same, but nearly everything else is different.

I'll be sharing details on the new design throughout the week, but wanted to make sure there was a thread to discuss the update.

Hope you like it, let me know what you think!
krew-sig.jpg
Kevin Watts,
Founder, Lexus Enthusiast

Bulldog 1

Follower
Reactions
Missing the time and date status per subsection so you can see which have been most recently updated. There are some subsections that don't get much action and I always like to go where the new topics and responses are.
Or at least I don't see them on my Android phone?

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
Missing the time and date status per subsection so you can see which have been most recently updated. There are some subsections that don't get much action and I always like to go where the new topics and responses are.
Or at least I don't see them on my Android phone?

Do you mean this area that's highlighted in red?bulldog.jpg

It still shows up on most devices, but I'll see if I can squeeze it in for all mobile.

krew

Site Founder
Administrator
Reactions
krew
16-02-09-lexus-announcement-1024x293.jpg

To celebrate the one-year anniversary of the Lexus Enthusiast community forums, the website has been updated with a new look.
View the original article post

corradoMR2

Founding Member
Reactions
Good strategy krew to consolidate the News comments into the forum to draw in more forum traffic. :waving:
And speaking of which, much improved main Forum layout page which provides a clearer view of the different forums. :thumbsup:

corradoMR2

Founding Member
Reactions
Found a notable issue. When clicking on the latest post links within a News article page, it goes to a dead link. Shown below for the LE Website Design Update News page.

upload_2016-2-9_15-57-4.png

upload_2016-2-9_15-57-14.png

Sabelo

Fan
Reactions
Hello all, and welcome to the updated Lexus Enthusiast!

This is a major update, which I would compare to the changes made to the 2016 LX. The basics are the same, but nearly everything else is different.

I'll be sharing details on the new design throughout the week, but wanted to make sure there was a thread to discuss the update.

Hope you like it, let me know what you think!
View attachment 1225
Kevin Watts,
Founder, Lexus Enthusiast

Hi Krew
The site looks ever so cool and thank you!
If I may, how cool would it be for the wide images to have a Parallax effect as you scroll? ..just my view..

Great stuff indeed.