The next round of the Lexus USA Performance Driving School program has only just been announced, and it’s already close to selling out.The all-day track event puts participants in the driver’s seat of Lexus performance models like the LC 500, RC F, & GS F, all under the guidance of veteran sports car driver Scott Pruett.
Lexus breaks down the experience like so:
- Expert group and individual instruction on a range of performance driving topics
- Advanced, hands-on driving techniques to refine confidence control and performance
- Driving insights, strategies and perspective from Scott Pruett
- Challenging exercises to master steering, grip, control and braking
- Timed autocross courses to put the training to the test
- Full-speed hot laps with professional drivers
The cost is $995 per driver, and as mentioned, spaces are limited (there’s also a waiting list) — here are the four locations:
- September 14-15, 2018: Indianapolis Motor Speedway in Indianapolis
- September 21-22, 2018: Daytona International Speedway in Daytona, FL
- November 2-3, 2018: Monticello Motor Club in Monticello, NY
- January 25-27, 2019: Laguna Seca in Monterey, CA
You can register at the Performance Driving School website, let us know if you’re going in the comments.