The main attraction for Lexus enthusiasts at SEMA was the outrageous customized LC 500, but there were four other vehicles rounding out the display in Las Vegas this year.
Customized Lexus GS F by Clark Ishihara
Utilizing the original bodylines of the GS F, the rear of the vehicle is enhanced for a wider appearance and a wider wheel stance, enhancing traction and stability. Performance is further enhanced with a cold air intake system, full header back exhaust system with Titanium tips and custom suspension.
- Carbon fiber front lip spoiler, side step, rear diffuser, and front fender accent
- Custom carbon fiber steering wheel with alcantara accents
- Custom air spring with auto leveling system
- Custom machined lightweight forged Vossen 20” wheels
- Custom painted calipers and upgraded rotors
Customized Lexus RC F by Clark Ishihara
Following the same design philosophy as the enhanced GS F, the original body lines of the RC F were pulled out and widened to give the vehicle a more aggressive stance and presence. A wider wheel fitment enhances traction and stability and the RC F also features a cold air intake system, full header back exhaust system with Titanium tips and custom suspension.
- Carbon fiber front lip spoiler, side step, rear diffuser, and rear trunk spoiler
- Custom driver/passenger replacement competition style seats
- Custom seatbelt harness crossbar with competition seatbelt harnesses
- Custom air spring with auto leveling suspension system
Lexus RC F GT3
The 2015 Lexus RC F GT3 racecar was used during the 2016 race season to gather data and track experience to help further the Lexus race program. 3GT Racing, formed by Paul Gentilozzi and his long term partners specifically to race the Lexus RC F GT3, will compete with two 2017 cars in the 2017 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship race series.
Lexus LC 500 in Caviar
The production LC 500, which goes on sale next year, is a provocative flagship coupe that makes a strong statement about the future product direction of Lexus. Based on the brand’s new architecture featuring enhanced dynamic capability, and paired with expressive styling and exquisite craftsmanship, the LC 500 is a symbol of the start of a new era for Lexus.