Lexus Enthusiast completed its very first reader survey last week, and I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone that participated.
In the end, 738 readers finished the ten-minute questionnaire, and the results were very encouraging — there was plenty of thoughtful feedback, with much of it aligning with future plans for the site.
While many of the questions focused on site improvements, I did want to share a couple statistics:
- 79% of respondents visit the site at least once a day
- 77% feel the rate of news is “Just Right”
- 70% of respondents own a Lexus, and the most popular model is the IS
- Mobile visitors really hate the photo gallery presentation (this will be fixed shortly)
- Even after such a long survey, 85% of respondents would be willing to answer more questions (WOW!)
- 13% have a hard time spelling “enthusiast”
I did want to touch on one of the questions that raised some concern — rest assured, Lexus Enthusiast has no plans to become a members-only pay site. There are plans to launch a site membership program in the future, but it will be entirely optional.
(Winners of the survey prize packs have been contacted, congratulations if you were selected!)