As mentioned previously, Lexus will also be showing cars from Five Axis & VIP Auto Salon at SEMA next week, and today the spec sheets were released — let’s start with the Project GS F Sport by Five Axis.
Judging from the sketches, Troy Sumitomo & the Five Axis team will be taking the GS F Sport and sharpening the edges — the widebody conversion and Glacier White paint really bring out the razor edges.
As far as mechanical changes go, the F Sport brakes have been replaced by a Stoptech Big Brake Kit in both the front & rear, and the suspension has been swapped out for AirRunner air suspension system.
Looks like we’ll have to wait until next week to see photos of the real thing, but the renderings certainly look like a good starting point:
Full specifications after the jump.
FIVE:AD S5:F Alloy Wheels
- Front: 20×9.5”
- Rear: 20×10.5”
Yokohama Advan Sport
- Front: 245/35ZR20
- Rear: 285/30ZR20
Stoptech Front Big Brake Kit
- 380mm x 32mm Rotor
- Six-piston opposed, 2 piece fixed, bolt-in-bridge caliper
Stoptech Rear Big Brake Kit
- 355mm x 32mm Rotor
- Four-piston opposed, fixed, bolt-in-bridge caliper
SUSPENSION AND CHASSIS
- AirRunner TC-5 Air Suspension System
- Custom Fabricated Exhaust with Dual Finishers by Five Axis
- Five Axis Widebody Conversion
- Glacier White Paint with Custom Slate Gray Accents
- Unique Silver Textured Accents