Also debuting at the Frankfurt Motor Show was the All-Wheel Drive version of the 2013 Lexus GS 350, which was on display in Starlight Black:
Interesingly, the GS 350 AWD will have 312 hp (317PS), giving it a minor power boost over the RWD GS 350 and its 306 hp (310PS). However, this doesn’t make for a faster car — the 2013 GS AWD will take 6.3 seconds to hit 100km/hr (62mph), .2 seconds slower than the previous generation AWD GS.
Update: According to sources at Lexus USA, it looks like the U.S. GS 350 AWD will have the same horsepower as the RWD model.
Update 2: Turns out that the above GS is not Obsidian, but Starlight Black. No word yet on the color availability.
All other specifications stay roughly the same, check them out after the jump.
- Engine Type: 2GR 3.5L-V6
- Capacity (cm3): 3,456
- Cylinders/Valves: V6/24
- Max. Output: (233kW) 317DIN hp @ 6,400rpm
- Max. Torque: 378Nm @ 4,800rpm
- Transmission: Six-speed sequential-shift Electronic Controlled automatic Transmission with intelligence (ECT-i)
- Emission level: Euro V
CO2 Emissions combined (g/km): 237 (target)
Measurements & Weights
- Overall Length (mm): 4,850
- Width (mm): 1,840 * Height (mm): 1,470
- Wheelbase (mm): 2,850
- Driven Wheels: All-Wheel Drive
- Brake Type: Ventilated front and rear disc with Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD), Brake Assist (BA) and Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management system (VDIM)
- 0 – 100km/h (s): 6,3
- Max. speed (km/h): 190
- Fuel consumption, combined (l/100km): 10,2