Lexus has launched an online CT 200h configurator, making it possible to start putting together your ideal package for the upcoming hybrid hatchback, which is scheduled to be released March 1st, 2011.
As mentioned yesterday, the CT 200h starts at $29,120 ($29,995 with delivery charges), but through adding options like the $3,545 Navigation/Premium Audio package and the $1,330 Leather package, pricing can jump quickly to the mid-$30k mark.
Also listed on the configurator site are a number of accessories, here’s the full launch list with pricing:
- Paint Protection Film: $429
- Remote Engine Start: $375
- Glass Breakage Sensor: $299
- Illuminated Door Sills: $299
- Premium Carpet Floor Mats: $265
- Lower Door Molding: $240
- Accessory Dash Panel – Wood: $199
- Accessory Dash Panel – Bamboo: $199
- Accessory Dash Panel – Striated Graphite Metallic: $199
- Car Cover: $199
- Cargo Liner: $150
- Rear Bumper Protector (Metallic Finish): $145
- Cargo Tray: $90
- Carpet Cargo Mats: $79
- Rear Bumper Applique: $76
- Cargo Net – Vertical (Integrated Pockets): $75
- Wheel Locks: $73
- Cargo Net – Spider: $49
For my own personal configuration, I went with Starfire Pearl & the Black Nu-Luxe interior, after deciding that the $1,215 LED headlights were worth more to me than the Leather package. My total price with the Navigation & Premium Audio package? $36,535. As for the maximum configuration, with every option and accessory? $44,257.
[Source: Darker Side of Green]