Lexus Canada has announced CT 200h pricing today, with the new hybrid hatchback starting at $30,950 CAD.
Standard features on the Canadian CT 200h will include the six-speaker audio system with MP3/WMA capability, Bluetooth for phone and music streaming capabilities, integrated XM satellite radio, USB/iPod connectivity, 16-inch aluminum alloy wheels, and heated front seats — which means smaller wheels than the U.S. model, but with heated seats as standard.
The CT 200h will also be available with the following packages, though pricing has not yet been released:
Touring Package – 17-inch aluminum alloy wheels and a power moonroof.
Premium Package – Touring Package plus:
- Drivers seat memory system with mirrors linked to seat memory
- Leather seat surfaces
- Auto-dimming side view mirrors
- Auto-dimming rear view mirror with backup camera and compass
- Rain sensing wipers
- Garage door opener
- 10 speakers and 6-disc CD changer
Technology Package – Touring & Premium Package plus:
- LED headlamps and headlamp washers
- Voice-activated HDD Navigation system with Remote Touch (with the Technology Package, the backup camera is displayed in the Navigation screen instead of the rear view mirror)
I’ll be sure to update once package pricing is released — for now, it’s hard to guess what a loaded CT would end up costing.
[Source: Lexus Canada]