Here’s something new — a right-hand-drive edition of the Lexus LFA showed up at a Japanese event last week to perform some donuts:
It’s getting difficult to keep track of all the LFAs out there, time for a list:
- White LFA from Tokyo Auto Show introduction now in Europe
- Matte Black (now white) LFA from launch
- Red LFA spotted in Japan & Europe
- Blue LFA seen in Japan
- Glossy Black LFA testing in Japan currently
- White RHD LFA in this video
Funny that before we know it, keeping track of all the LFAs will be basically impossible once the supercar goes into production — might be a fun little project to try though!
Update: Fixed a silly late-night mistake — this Japanese LFA is right-hand drive.