The eagerly awaited Project GS by Five Axis has been unveiled, and it’s quite handedly the best looking GS I’ve ever seen. Just take a minute and click through each of these images to get an up-close-and-personal look:
From the extensive widebody conversion right down to the Five:AD R5:F onyx rims, the Project GS hits all the right notes, so much that I barely notice the orange accents — and when I do notice them, they look good…You know what, I love this concept so much I’m going on a photo hunt. More soon.
Click through for a full modification list.
Update: I found some desktop-size images of the Project GS, check out the added gallery.
• Five Axis widebody conversion
• PPG custom formulated Satin Titanium Pearl paint by Five Axis with onyx and papaya accents
• Custom fabricated exhaust with dual finishers by Five Axis
• FIVE:AD ONYX R5:F alloy wheels
o Front: 20×8.5”, ET25
o Rear: 20×10.5”, ET22
• Yokohama Advan concept tires with tread design by Five Axis
o Front: 245/30- ZR20
o Rear: 295/25-ZR20
• Sport shocks
• Performance lowering springs
• High-Performance Big Brake Kit – Front
o 355mm x 32mm rotors
o Six-piston opposed, 2- piece fixed, bolt-in-bridge caliper
• High-Performance Big Brake Kit – Rear
o 345mm x 28mm rotors
o Four-piston opposed, fixed, bolt-in-bridge caliper