The 2013 Lexus IS lineup has been announced, with only minimal changes. To start with — all models receive a navigation software update that includes the Enform 2.0 app suite & HD Radio™ with iTunes tagging.
There’s also some model-specific changes, let’s break them down.
2013 Lexus IS 250 & IS 350 Sedan
The only major change for the IS sedan is that the manual transmission IS 250 has been discontinued. Beyond that, pricing has been raised $100 USD — $35,065 for the IS 250 RWD; $37,525 for the IS 250 AWD; $40,320 for the IS 350 RWD and $42,780 for the IS 350 AWD.
2013 Lexus IS 250C & IS 350C
The 2013 IS convertible has a couple minor changes:
- The manual transmission IS 250C has been discontinued,
- The 18-inch wheel has changed to a split-five spoke design,
- there’s a new Red leather-trimmed interior color option,
- the Cerulean Blue exterior color option has been discontinued,
- and Silver Lining Metallic has replaced Tungsten Pearl.
A full-on F SPORT package is now available for the IS-C, with two exclusive exterior color choices (Ultra White and Ultrasonic Blue Mica) along with the usual color options.
The package also includes: F SPORT 18-inch wheels with dark superchrome finish, badging on steering wheel and exterior, upper and lower grille insert, leather-trimmed interior, steering wheel/shift knob, scuff plate; front lip spoiler; heated and ventilated front seats; and a sport-tuned suspension.
Finally, the 2013 IS-C sees a $150 price increase, with the IS 250C starting at $42,510 and the IS 350C starting at $46,790.
2013 Lexus IS F
Only three IS F changes to speak of:
- Exterior color options have changed, with Ultra White replacing Starfire Pearl & Liquid Platinum replacing Mercury Metallic,
- All exterior colors receive a scratch-resistant clearcoat,
- and there’s been some refined suspension tuning.
Exactly how the suspension has been “refined” is unclear from the press release, but this type of minor mechanical adjustment has become an annual event for the IS F.
Last thing — pricing for the 2013 IS F also sees a minor bump of $300, and will have a MSRP of $61,600.
Update: A correction — the IS-C F SPORT package will have two exclusive exterior color choices (Ultra White and Ultrasonic Blue Mica) along with the usual color options.
[Source: My.IS 2013 IS Changes & Lexus Pressroom]