Also announced this week at the Frankfurt Auto Show was the revised 2010 Lexus GS 450h, which sports a new grille, among other small changes:
- The pre-crash collision system has been revised to include a pre-crash seatbelt and brake assist functions.
- The GSh navigation system has been upgraded to the Lexus 6th-gen system, which runs off a hard drive and will support Europe-wide traffic information (and likely Lexus Enform/XM Traffic in the USA).
- The front grille has been replaced to fit more in line with the other Lexus hybrids and the tail lights have been reworked. There’s also some a new 18” alloy wheel design.
- The interior will now sport a hybrid-blue start/stop button and a new Venaro Grey semi-aniline leather option, which will have contrasting black stitching and grey bird’s eye maple wood trim.
- There will be three new colors: Vanilla Mist, Richmond Green and Atlantic Blue. This brings the color choice up to 11 exterior options.
Here are some photos of the 2010 Lexus GS 450h:
I’m impressed with the redesigned grille, it’s a good look and integrates much better with the surrounding chrome trim. Looking forward to seeing this Venaro Grey interior with black stitching, sounds very interesting.